Sunday, February 12, 2012

Recipe Calorie Calculator

I have gotten really behind on my blogging - mainly because I had such a bad string of pinterest ideas. I should probably make one of my posts a list of all of the really bad pins to spare y'all what I have gone through the last 2 weeks, like orange chicken. :l But there have been some really good ones too. I was just being lazy on calculating the calories. But last night I saw a comment on one of the recipes that may have changed my life forever!! I don't know why I never to thought to google this and maybe I'm the only one who didn't know about this but Spark Recipes has an awesome Recipe Calculator to calculate the calories per serving in your recipes! Now I have no excuse for not keeping up with my Livestrong app.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to use this too!!! I can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete