Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chicken Lasagna Roll-ups

Found my new food processor (Penelope) waiting on my porch when I got home! What perfect timing. I only had a small one and was having trouble with a lot of my recipes. This one was perfect!!! A 9 cup Cuisinart from JCPenney. Although I've made this recipe without it before too. Now to the food...this is another winner! Everyone loves it. So happy when that happens. Nothing green in it probably helped. But they actually ate the one piece of broccoli I served with it! Baby steps here...










3 cups cooked chicken
1 cup reduced fat ricotta cheese
1/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
1/4 cup grated reduced fat Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup fat free milk
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1 jar Prego spaghetti sauce

In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper (I prefer to place this in the food processor to get a less chunky filling)
Spread 1/2 cup mixture over each lasagna noodle and roll
In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce
Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish
Top with remaining spaghetti sauce and cover with foil.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.


8 servings - 276 calories
5.6g fat
1.0g fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment