1 cup unsalted butter, room temp
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 cups plus 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
16 oz. Bakers semi-sweet chocolate squares, coarsely chopped (plus one extra square for shavings if desired)
6 tbsp of Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray ramekins or small oven-safe bowls with cooking spray.
2. Mix butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well and scraping down the sides of the bowl after each. Mix in the vanilla.
3. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together in a small bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the butter-sugar mixture. Mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
3. Divide dough into 12 sections. Place one section in the bottom of each prepared ramekin. Place a Tbsp of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the very center of each. Top with another section of cookie dough and press to seal sides.
4. Cook for 20-25 minutes, depending on size of bowls.
(skipping calories on this one)
Follow my on my DEFinitely Leopard Blog page on Facebook
Today's Leopard find...Awesome Leopard High Chair from Poshtots. Now I need a new baby....